Join us at one of our regular Bluewater Kings Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationMinneapolisDateMon Apr 2ndDetailsProfile Music CenterDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationNewportDateTue Apr 3rdDetailsYork Street CafeDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationDetroit-BirminghamDateSun Apr 8thDetailsVinotecca (The Bird and the Bread)Details7:00pm - 8PM
- LocationGrand HavenDateMon Apr 9thDetailsThird Coast Recording CompanyDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationIndianapolisDateMon Apr 16thDetailsKingstons Music ShowcaseDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationColumbusDateTue Apr 17thDetailsWoodlands TavernDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationClevelandDateWed Apr 18thDetailsBrothers LoungeDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationChicagoDateWed Apr 25thDetailsThe Chop ShopDetails8:00pm - 9PM
The Bluewater Kings can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Bluewater Kings Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
YOU WONT REGRET IT!
The very BEST band you could possibly ask for. Right from the beginning Tasha was extremely kind, helpful and super excited for us and our wedding. Even meeting her she was so sweet and amazing! And the band members were so friendly and nice. I had not seen this band live prior to hiring them but had read up on all the reviews and talked to people who had hired them before. Wow did they exceed my expectations and I truly truly mean it, they were AWESOME. The music selections were exactly what we wanted and our guests had a BLAST dancing all night long. There was never an empty dance floor. They even went out of their way to make sure every name was pronounced right. I have never been so pleased with a wedding band in my life, they were soooo worth it. They even had amazing projection lights going which were outstanding. If you are considering hiring a band, this is the one. Our guests kept asking all night long who they were and complimenting us for hiring them. YOU WONT REGRET IT!
If I get the chance, I will hire them again.
I looked into quite a few different wedding bands as this was a very integral part of the night for us. There are a lot of older, stuffy-feeling, corny wedding bands out there, but not Bluewater Kings. Molly was great to work without throughout the process and the ability to customize each musician/instrument was a huge part of the fun. Their flow and selection of songs couldnt have been better. We never felt like the pace needed to pick up or slow down and our dance floor was absolutely packed all night. This band is the real deal, and very fun and easy to work with. If I get the chance, I will hire them again.
Overall, best wedding band we have ever seen play.
When you go around and hug each individual band member at the end of the night.... you know they did an incredible job. From the wide range of instruments to the perfect blend of songs, we honestly could not have imagined a better band for our wedding. The dance floor had folks ranging from 5 years old to 70.... and it was never empty. Outside of the hits, the band took the time to learn and rehearse our first dance song......which made it all the more personal.Overall, best wedding band we have ever seen play. Dont waste another second in your search and book these guys while you still have the chance.
Always amazing to work with!
I have used Bluewater Kings Band for every event I have coordinated! They are always amazing to work with, show up on time and do a fantastic job! I could not ask for a better booking experience!
The best wedding decision I made!
Hiring this band was by far the best wedding decision I made! They were phenomenal and that is an understatement. They could play all genres and made every one of my guests happy. The lead male vocalist was not only an awesome singer, but a great MC. I couldnt be happier with the music they played and the dancing that occurred as a result!